Lone Tree Property Management
Let Us Manage Your Home
We Appreciate The Opportunity To Earn Your Business!
At Stars & Stripes Homes, Inc. we treat your home as our own. And offer a wide range of professional property management services to serve your needs as landlord and homeowner. Our monthly management fees start as low as $99.00 per month and typically range from eight per cent (8%) to ten percent (10%) of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf.
Owners Trust & Use Our Services:
- No Upfront Fees!
- 24/7 Online Account Access & Timely ACH/Electronic Owner Proceeds
- Dependable, Accountable Bookkeeping
- Maximum, Efficient Rent Collection And Eviction
- Experienced, Full Time, Licensed Property Managers & Staff
- 24/7 Responsive Maintenance
- Efficient Tenant Procurement & Screening
- Network Of Sites Advertising (See Description Below)
What we do as your Lone Tree property manager:
- Market and Show your home to potential tenants.
- Conduct background checks and screen potential tenants.
- Negotiate all lease terms and Recommend monthly rent to charge.
- Document the condition of your home upon tenant move in.
- Collect rent, collect late fees
- Manage your home and utilities during periods of vacancy.
- Provide 24/7 access to your statements of proceeds and expenses.
- Maintain funds & security deposits in FDIC Wells Fargo Bank accounts.
- Provide you with annual IRS required 1099 Forms.
- Coordinate maintenance with tenants and service technicians.
- Post Rent and Possession Demands and Evict tenants as necessary.
- Coordinate home improvements requested by tenants and homeowners.
- Represent you when purchasing an investment home.
- Recommend appropriate properties to purchase as an investment.
Single Family/Townhome/Condo Management Fees
- No Upfront Fees! We earn our pay when a qualified Tenant moves in!
- Tenant Procurement Fee (Screening, Lease Signing, Move-In)
- Monthly Management Fee - typically a percentage based on rent
- Network Of Sites Advertising Included
- As low as $99.00 per month - typically 8% to 10% of monthly rent
How Can We Help You?
Call Now Or Email Us!
720.408.1144 (Justin Sadler)
(303) 326-0550 - Monday - Friday 9-5
Duplexes/Multi-Unit Apartment Complexes
We manage multi-unit buildings. Please contact us for custom pricing.
Network Of Sites Advertising
Our Tenant Procurement Fee includes our Network Of Sites Advertising! We professionally market your home via high visibility on-line advertising. This state-of-art advertising reduces or eliminates periods of vacancy, increases the number of quality tenants to lease your home and helps demand the highest rental rates to maximize your monthly cash flow. The Network Of Sites Advertising includes but is not limited to:
Many of the above websites feed into other sites to advertise your home. A good example is the popular military-based insurance company USAA using HotPads.com to provide rental listings to its website visitors looking to lease a home.
Frequently Asked Questions
You get what you pay for. There are no upfront fees! We earn our pay when we find a qualified tenant, have a signed lease and received rent and the tenant has moved into your home!
Monthly Management Fee - Our monthly management fees start as low as 99 dollars per month and typically range from 8 to 10 per cent of the monthly rent we collect on your behalf. Please contact us for a custom quote on your home more details on procuring a tenant for your home.
- One-Time Tenant Procurement Fee - Don't need monthly management? Just need help advertising your home, screening prospective tenants and preparing the lease? Our one time Tenant Procurement Fee is roughly equivalent to one month's rent and includes advertising your home using our Network Of Sites technology and procuring the tenant (show your home, conduct a tenant background check, complete the lease, document the condition of the home and move the tenant in). The homes we manage typically rent in less than 10 days which minimizes the period of vacancy and potential loss of rent for you!
- Lease Renewal Fee - In the event the tenant desires to re-new their lease at the end of agreed to leasing period, there may be a nominal fee to coordinate, re-negotiate and document the rent and extend the leasing period.
Lone Tree Area Information
The City of Lone Tree incorporated in November 1995 and became a Colorado Home Rule City on May 5, 1998. A major impetus for incorporation was resident’s concerns relating to land use, the quality of development along the C-470 corridor, and their desire for greater input over development decisions affecting their future. Through the tireless efforts of dedicated residents, the decision to incorporate was carefully evaluated, and through a vote of the electorate, was determined to be in the best interest of the community.
Following incorporation, the newly formed City Council worked with staff to develop and adopt a Comprehensive Plan, regulatory documents, and design guidelines to guide the City’s growth – plans which have been strongly adhered to over the years.
Initially, the City boundary followed that of the Park Meadows Metropolitan District and consisted of the subdivision of Lone Tree and surrounding developments, and some commercial development along C-470. In only a short amount of time, the City has grown and changed in a number of important ways, consistent with its vision for growth.
Areas We Serve
- Highlands Ranch
- Commerce City
- Castle Rock
- Cherry Creek
- Lone Tree
- Greenwood Village